Speed and accessibility:
This website is made for all of you scrapbooking enthusiasts wanting something quick-loading with few images and a strong focus on accessibility.
Note Pad Scrapbook
- Dollar store bound notepad (hardcover spiral works best)
- Scrapbook paper or use wrapping paper
- Adhesive (acid free glue or double sided tape, staples)
- Photos, pictures, newspaper and magazine cut-outs
- Pens, crayons, markers
- Embellishments (ribbon, stickers, photos, etc.)
Let your imagination go wild! Do one for a teenager with a teen theme. Try one about your pets! Create a note pad scrapbook and use it, or give it, as a diary or journal.
Some pages you can leave blank, cover with scrapbook paper, and let the recipient add their own items and news.
Make or cut envelopes to insert photos, cards, little notes, quotes, etc.
If you don’t like the cover, decorate it your way. The total look is up to you and will be outstanding!